This unique edging machine grinds concrete all the way to walls, poles, and stationary objects. It resurfaces small, hard-to-reach areas eliminating hand grinding. Turbo Grinders remove thick coverings, level uneven areas, and solve other industrial application problems.
- Three-position articulating frame adjustment for left angle, right angle or straight position grinding
- Four-position dust shroud allows flush grinding against any vertical surface in the left angle, right angle or straight position
- Multiple-position handle assembly allows the operator to work behind the unit for edge grinding or in front of the unit and control the amount of grinding pressure applied
- Adjustable tubular handle construction provides operator maximum grinding flexibility and allows for complete clearance of any vertical surface
- Available with 5.5 HP gasoline engine or with 2.0 HP electric motor
- Comes standard with Flex Head Assembly, but is also available with optional Rigid Head Assembly for doing gutter work.
- New & improved tapered roller bearings provide less maintenance and longer life
Product Spec Sheet
EDCO has the edge when it comes to our Magna-Trap® Tooling. Learn More Here
Magna-Trap® Tooling & Accessories